We are dedicated to respecting and protecting your privacy
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), Rubbish Removal Clearance is the data controller.
We can process and collect the following information:
• 1.1 Information provided by you as a result of filling in forms on www.rubbishremovalclearance.co.uk (our website) and our app, this includes when you download our app, submit any booking enquiry via our site, app or email, report a problem or request additional services. This can include your name, phone number, address, email address, password, username, age or any other registration information, details of your business or household, personal description, credit card and financial information, any photo of your property or details of any pets you may have provided.
• 1.2 We may keep a record of any correspondence if you contact us.
• 1.3 For research purposes, we may request you to complete a survey(s), which you have no obligation to respond to
• 1.4 Technical information may be collected by us automatically when visiting our site or using our app, including operating system of your mobile, mobile browser, mobile network information, what type of mobile device (Device) and time zone.
• 1.5 Information about your computer may be collected, this includes: type of browser, operating system, IP address, this is for system administration and reporting to our advertisers. This does not identify individuals and is statistical information.
• 1.6 Details regarding visits to our site or using our app, such as weblogs, operating system, traffic information and accessed resources necessary for billing purposes and otherwise.
• 1.7 Location technology such as GPS may be used by our app to provide location-enabled services as well as current location of the user.
• 1.8 We may also receive information from third-parties we work closely with.
The cookies used on rubbishremovalclearance.co.uk are primarily functional cookies and tracking cookies. Functional cookies are essential for the website to function properly and for you to use its features. These cookies enable us to remember your browsing preferences, such as your preferred language, and help to enhance your browsing experience.
Tracking cookies, also known as analytical cookies, gather information about how visitors use the website. These cookies track your IP address, the time you spend on the site, and the pages you visit. This helps us understand how users interact with our website, what content is most popular, and how we can improve our services.
Some third-party cookies may also be used on our website, such as cookies from Google Analytics for tracking website traffic and performance. These cookies may collect information about your visit, including your IP address and browsing behavior, but do not personally identify you.
We may also use targeting cookies, which are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your browsing activities. These cookies are usually placed by advertising networks and help us show you relevant ads based on your interests and preferences.
Overall, the cookies used on rubbishremovalclearance.co.uk help us improve your browsing experience and tailor our services to better suit your needs. You can manage your cookie preferences.
• 1.9 Any data collected from you can be transferred to, or kept at, a destination in the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by employees of our company who are outside the EEA or by our suppliers during processing of your payment details, booking, as well as providing support services. You agree to this data transfer, processing or storage, by submitting your personal data to us.
• 1.10 All data is stored on secure servers. Credit card information is SSL encrypted. You have responsibility for keeping passwords secure and confidential.
• 1.11 Data transfer via the internet is not totally secure. Whilst we protect your data, we cannot guarantee its security when transferred to our site; any transfer is done at your own risk.
Usage of information
• 1.12 Your information is used to:
• 1.12.1 Make sure presentation of our site/app content is optimised for your computer/Device.
• 1.12.2 Process any booking enquiry and service provision arrangements.
• 1.12.3 Ensure contract obligations are carried out.
• 1.12.4 Ensure you can participate in interactive service features
• 1.12.5 Give notification about any change to our services, app or site.
• 1.12.6 Provide you with or allow chosen third parties to provide you with, information concerning services or goods that may be of interest to you. At any time, via your contact details, you can opt out of receiving messages.
1.13 Information shared with your selected service provider can include:
1.13.1 Contact details including name and address;
1.13.2 Information concerning services required, property and photographs provided;
1.13.3 The non-binding quote you have received;
1.13.4 Your payment details.
Disclosure of information
• 1.14 Your personal data may be disclosed to any member of our group, as outlined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• 1.15 Third-party disclosure:
• 1.15.1 Your data may be disclosed to any potential buyer or seller if we buy or sell any assets or business.
• 1.15.2 If a third party acquires Rubbish Removal Clearance’s assets, one of the transferred assets will be personal data about customers.
• 1.15.3 If it's necessary to share/disclose your data in order to comply with legal requirements, implement our site terms and conditions of supply and/or other agreements; or protect the safety, property or rights of Rubbish Removal Clearance, customers, or others. Included in this is exchanging data/information with other organisations/companies for reducing credit risk and protecting against fraud.
• 1.16 You have the right, at any time, to refuse processing of your personal information for marketing purposes.
• 1.17 The Act allows you to have access to any information held about you.
Links to third-party websites
Links to and from associate network and affiliates websites may be on our site. If following said links, take note those sites have their own privacy policies and no responsibility or liability is accepted on our part regarding them.